TERMS AND CONDITIONS | TERMS OF SALE | BOUTIQUE STORE
The Terms govern your Use of the Website and the sale and purchase of Products. Please read the Terms and ensure that you have understood them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please cease Use of the Website immediately. For further information contact us at email@example.com
Your Use of the Website is subject to the Terms. By Using the Website, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first Use of the Website and each subsequent occasion you Use the Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the Terms please do not Use the Website. We may change the Terms at any time by posting changes on the Website. Please review the Terms regularly by referring to the date at the top, to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued Use of the Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the Terms as updated and/or amended.
BUYING PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE
- In order to make a purchase and contract with us you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the Products which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those Products listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. We retain the right to refuse any order made by you.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may Use the Website solely for viewing and buying Products.
- You are permitted to create one account. You must not provide false information in any Submission and we reserve the right to terminate the Terms if we has reason to suspect that you have.
- You agree not to copy, imitate or replicate, in whole or in part, the Website or the Functions.
- You are responsible for providing and paying for the means of Using the Website. The information contained on the Website, including without limitation, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property ("Materials") are protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, modified, broadcast, publicly displayed or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or on the Website. Any other use requires the prior written permission of boutiquestore.co.uk
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Materials. You further acknowledge and agree not to use the Materials for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. The names, images and logos identifying boutiquestore.co.uk or the Website or third parties and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Studio The Label and/or third parties. Nothing contained in the Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property or other right of boutiquestore.co.uk or any other third party.
SUBMISSIONS AND USE
You agree to Use the Website on the basis that you shall not:
- restrict or inhibit any other User from enjoying or Using the Website;
- make any Submission which violates or infringes the rights of others;
- misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or run any automated script on the Website;
- do something that is intended to dissuade Users from using the Website for any direct or indirect commercial purpose;
- include any links to the Website that are not fair and legal and/or which suggest any form of association, approval and/or endorsement by boutiquestore.co.uk of the website on which the link is included and boutiquestore.co.uk can withdraw the linking permission contained in this section 4.1.5 at any time for any reason;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server connected to the Website and must not attack the Website via a denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack (breach of this section 4.1.6 constitutes a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and boutiquestore.co.uk. may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authority and co-operate with such authority by disclosing your identity to such authority).